Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Apologize~

I'm holding on your rope,
Got me ten feet off the ground
I'm hearin what you say but I just can't make a sound
You tell me that you need me
Then you go and cut me down, but wait
You tell me that you're sorry
Didn't think I'd turn around, and say that...

It's too late to apologize,
it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize,
it's too late

I'd take another chance, take a fall
Take a shot for you
And I need you like a heart needs a beat
But it's nothing new
I loved you with a fire red
Now it's turning blue, and you say..
"Sorry" like the angel heaven let me think was you
But I'm afraid...

It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
It's too late to apologize, it's too late
I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late
It's too late to apologize, yeah
I said it's too late to apologize, yeah-
I'm holdin on your rope, got me ten feet off the ground...



This is a sad song,you know you love someone but they disappoint you and take too long to make it up to you so that in the end you stop hoping they will come apologize even though you want to hear it from them..finally when they say something its past a point where you could have forgiven them and thought they cared about you...its very sad and the beats of the song suit it to perfection..

3 comments:

nirzehrun said...

mint,
this song also has a special meaning to me too,and i cant relate to it too.....
it hurts when u love and cared for someone,and that person keeps on betraying and hurting you, over and over again,until it comes to the point that once that person trying their best to win your heart again, you feel nothing for them anymore.it's just too late.nothing that the person is trying to do to rectify the situation can make you trust em again.what is done is done.it can be undone.

sad isn't it?

lovemenot said...

yup..totally..finally i found someone who felt the same damn thing~

kellneriner said...

hmm apa dua dua sedih ni?? ure gonna make ME sedih too!!! hoes over bros ok!! :P