Nuffnang Ads

Friday, March 25, 2011

Would you do the same?

Heyloo beautiful people.It has been nearly a month that I left my blog without any update. The truth is I have plenty of ideas. But then,the ideas always come at night where I already sleepy ;)



Call me lame, but recently I fell in love with Bruno Mars's songs especially, 'Grenade'. How I wish I could go to his concert on this April 10.I probably will be in KL during the weekend only till 9..pfft. Working does effect my social life peeps.

Okay, back to the song. These few days I keep on listening to 'Grenade' and was thinking that the lyric is super AWESOME! Bruno is such a sweet talker. I wanna know who is his GF. It seems that he might has someone who inspire him to write these romantic songs. OH Goshhhh,please and please don't let it turn up to be a guy. It will effing ruin up my brain to know that all these wonderful songs are dedicated for a guy...I'll definitely will puke in my mouth *buekkk*

No comments: