Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Things on Me

10 Things you would never have guessed about ME:

1. I tore my ligament twice on the same foot. And both happened in New Zealand (during Frisbee's training in Auckland and during the Bersatu Game in Wellington). In Auckland, the physio asked me not to join the Bersatu Game and I had to follow the therapy for 6 weeks.But then, my stubbornness led me to another incident which involved an ambulance in Wellington.lol.It was very annoying especially when you have to walk with a pair of crutches and everyone was looking at you with their 'sympathy eyes'.


2. I love Travel Discovery and Cuisine TV. I wish I could travel around the world and helping people. Hoping that my dad will kind enough to reconsider ASTRO again so that I able to watch Discovery Channel AGAIN!!. He terminated ASTRO since the twin boys have to seat for UPSR this year.

3. I can’t drive a car... YET!! Call me lame but I don't give a damnn.If only Malaysia were more like Europe or at least Auckland, public transport and scooter would be my best friends. And yes, of course walking sounds great too.

4. I have 2 secret ambitions, a writer and a fashion designer. Gimme 5 years to show you something ;)

5. I'm the most quite person among my siblings. yeah, you probably ROFLYAO rite now. Yes, I admit I talk a lot and really outgoing but then among all the debaters and story tellers in my family, I'm the quite one.



6. I love ANYTHING related to workout and my current obsessions these few months are yoga and hundred push ups. I do yoga around half to an hour a day while the hundred push ups usually 3 times a week. For the push ups, I normally will force myself to do hundred push ups in a time. Mind you, I'm not trying to be skinny.In fact, I hate to be skinny.I just want to tone my body.As I don't think I able to have a body like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba will be great ;)



7. I have a LOT of teddy bears and all of those were given by friends and secret admirers (lol) when I was in high school. I think around 25 to 30 teddy bears.

8. I could never turn vegetarian – why were we made carnivores otherwise?My resolution for past years was to be a vegetarian but then on the very first day of New Year itself, I always ended up eating MEAT..sigh~

9. Since I was 21, I never ask my parent for money. When I was in Auckland, I relied on the scholarship and my salary working part time in Uni. Then, when I came back to Malaysia, I still got a scholarship and got some saving in my account till now.This is a part of myself that I'm really proud of.I don't ask for money but then if my parent give me some, it will be very rude for me not to take ;)


10. I want to be the next Asha Gill, she is a Malaysia-based model, television host, deejay, veejay, writer, producer, film director, and women's rights activist. I want to be a Superwoman!!Despite the fact that the time is running out, I definitely love to see myself having good times doing something I really love to do. For that, I have to find a partner who is superSporting and outgoing and

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I have successfully found him.
HAHHAHAHA bet you guys know who he is ;)

No comments: